- When lighting your candle for the first time, burn until the wax
melts across the entire surface to the side of the container. This
helps prevent tunneling and creates an even burn for the duration
of the candles life. This may take 2-4 hours, depending on the size
of your candle jar.
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inches before each burn for even burning
and to avoid unnecessary smoke.
- Only burn the candle on level, fire resistance surface that is sturdy
and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects.
- Caution when handling, glass gets hot.
- Do not leave a lighted candle unattended.
- Stop burning when there is about 1/4 inches of wax remaining.
WAX MELTS CARE
To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do not leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
ENJOY YOUR LIGHT & LOVELY AROMAS!!!